Controlling Value Contrasts
June 9, 2021
11 AM Eastern
8 AM Pacific
10 AM Central
We use the term value contrast often, but do we realize that the degree of contrast can make a huge difference in what happens within our paintings..
DIANNE WILL SHOW YOU…
• How to recognize the intervals between values
• How to control the degree of contrast within a shadow area and within an area in light
• How to determine the degrees of any value contrast
• How to use value contrast to emphasize or to de-emphasize • How to use value contrast to guide the eye in your painting
The workshop includes a group session, a homework syllabus and a one/one session with Dianne.
Limited to 14 participants: No waiting list
Registrations end at noon (Eastern) on
June 8, 2021!
In addition, you will receive the following:
- Live Interaction with Dianne and other workshop participants
- Demonstrations showing how to use this concept
- A Study Hall on Thursday to answer questions
- Full email support from Dianne while doing the assignment
- A 45 minute private coaching session with Dianne to review your assignment
- A Syllabus to get you ready for the experience
- A Homework Packet to guide you through homework exercise for practicing the concepts taught
- Videos of each demonstration session as well as the full workshop discussion.