Every month, Dianne holds a Live Stream Workshop. Topics are announced at least two weeks in advance.
Using Contrast as a Tool
Will be held on October 26, 2022
11 AM Eastern
8 AM Pacific
10 AM Central
In this workshop
YOU WILL LEARN…
● What contrast is and its role in painting
● How each visual element can work as a contrast tool
● How to decide which contrast tool to reach for
● The hierarchy of importance of the elements’ contrasting in our painting
Limited to 15 participants.
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration which will contain the link to your Workshop Syllabus.
Each workshop includes…
- Exercises to teach you a how to use the concept being taught
- Full demonstrations by Dianne
- Access to videos of the instruction after the session
- An comprehensive Syllabus to get you ready for the experience
- A Homework Packet guiding you through exercises to practice the concepts taught
- A 45 minute private coaching session with Dianne after the main session
- Unlimited email help from Dianne while doing the assignment
- Live streamed via Zoom
- Nearly three hours of instruction and discussion
- You will be able to see all your classmates and talk live with them and with Dianne.
The Workshop is limited to 10-14 people. We will send you the Syllabus as soon as we receive your registration.