Dianne’s next Live Stream Workshop is Working with Isolated Shapes, June 22, 2022 at 11 a.m. Eastern.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, DIANNE WILL SHOW…
● What isolated shapes are and why they matter
● What causes a shape to isolate
● The difference between functional and conflicting isolation
● Ways to unify isolated shapes into a painting
Limit: 14 participants
Every month, Dianne holds a Live Stream Workshop. Topics are announced at least two weeks in advance.
Each workshop includes…
- Exercises to teach you a how to use the concept being taught
- Full demonstrations by Dianne
- Access to videos of the instruction after the session
- An comprehensive Syllabus to get you ready for the experience
- A Homework Packet guiding you through exercises to practice the concepts taught
- A 45 minute private coaching session with Dianne after the main session
- Unlimited email help from Dianne while doing the assignment
- Live streamed via Zoom
- Nearly three hours of instruction and discussion
- You will be able to see all your classmates and talk live with them and with Dianne.
The Workshop is limited to 10-14 people. We will send you the Syllabus as soon as we receive your registration.