Dianne’s OCTOBER Live Stream Workshop will be held on October 20 at 11 a.m. EASTERN. The topic is Using Gamuts with Color Schemes. An Earlybird discount is offered through September 28.
Students will learn
● What a gamut is and what it is not
● How to find a gamut of colors according to specific color schemes
● The major color schemes and how they work
● How to set up and use a gamut palette
Regular Price $168 Discount Price through October 28 $158
Every month, Dianne holds a Live Stream Workshop. Topics are announced at least two weeks in advance when registration opens.
Each workshop includes…
- Exercises to teach you a how to use the concept being taught
- Full demonstrations by Dianne
- Access to videos of the instruction after the session
- An comprehensive Syllabus to get you ready for the experience
- A Homework Packet guiding you through exercises to practice the concepts taught
- A 45 minute private coaching session with Dianne after the main session
- Unlimited email help from Dianne while doing the assignment
- Live streamed via Zoom
- Nearly three hours of instruction and discussion
- You will be able to see all your classmates and talk live with them and with Dianne.
The Workshop is limited to 10-14 people. We will send you the Syllabus as soon as we receive your registration.